Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The poly.... what blog?


"Polymathic?", you may be asking? Yes, polymathic. It all comes from the old phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one". After sitting and thinking long and hard about what blog I could continuously write. I was stumped. Sure, I have had the Dad blog, the diet blog, and even a personal blog. I'll blog for a week or two, then bam, it is gone in the dust. It makes one think, "What do I like enough to blog about regularly?". The answer is everything.

I work as a computer programmer. I am an independent filmmaker. I love science, politics, and entertainment stuff. I am a now a part of another blog that discusses charity in everyday living and the video podcast with children's movie reviews. So why not blog about what I like: Everything.

"GEEK!!", you may be screaming. Ok, yeah, so what? Well, one caveat: This is not to be a personal blog. I don't want it to be just an "Ooh, that looks cool, here is a link to it". I will be trying to write posts about each topic and hopefully be entertaining and informative in someway.

Luckily, with the great addition of tagging technology, you can now only view the posts you are interested in. Just take a stroll through the Tag Cloud and have fun!

No comments: